Important: 2017 Boyertown Blast in cancelled on Sunday

The Boyertown Blast Committee has met regarding the condition of the fields for the tournament on Sunday, November 19th.

Due to the amount of rain that occurred throughout the day today, along with the weather forecast for tomorrow, we have decided that the best decision for the safety of the players and our guests is to cancel the tournament for Sunday, November 19th.

We will be following the refund policy as is stated in our "Tournament Rules".

If you have any questions, please contact us at

We thank you for your understanding.

Dino Gambone
Boyertown Blast Tournament Director