Boyertown Soccer Club is in need of volunteers to help in critical roles...
The Boyertown Soccer Club is a 100% volunteer organization that delivers high quality soccer experiences to over 2,000 participants annually from the age of 3 through adult. We offer programs for all levels of soccer including intramural, travel, adult, individual player development, camps, and athletes with disabilities (TOPS).
A huge THANK YOU to all the volunteers who currently donate their precious time contributing over 30,000 hard working volunteer hours.
Even with over 30,000 volunteer hours, we are still seeking volunteers to help in critical roles. Below is a list of roles for which we are currently seeking help:
- Photo Coordinator - Semi Annually to coordinate the Club's Fall and Spring Picture Days and Schedules.
- Blast Tournament Coordinator - Help coordinate and execute the BSC Blast Tournament.
- Blast Tournament Director - Lead a team of coordinators and execute the BSC Blast Tournament.
- Travel Coordinators - We are seeking coordinators for the Boys and Girls Travel programs.
- Registrar - Liaison between Club and Leagues coordinating player passes and team rosters.
- League Delegates - Attend League Meetings (PAGS, DELCO, INTERCOUNTY) and vote as necessary on behalf of BSC.
- Field Maintenance - Can you assist in helping to line, repair, seed, or in any other way maintain our over 30 soccer fields? We are developing a "farm team" of people to call upon as needed during the year to help maintain our fields. Examples of field maintenance are, replacing sand bags as needed, hang replacement nets or fix/attach nets to goals during the soccer seasons (supplies will be provided to accomplish task).
If you have any questions or wish to find out more about these open positions, please contact our Director of Volunteers; Eric Westrich at email@example.com
To sign up for one of these positions, please visit our signup page HERE