THANK YOU to all of our Coach and Assistant Coach Volunteers!
Fall Intramural Registration is CLOSED.
Pre-School and Pre-K Program: Sessions begin Saturday, September 9, 2017. Pre-School and Pre-K Session Times on Saturday mornings are as follows:
- Pre-School Session 1: 10:45 - 11:45 AM
- Pre-K Session 1: 9:30 - 10:30 AM
- Pre-K Session 2: 12:00 - 1:00 PM
- Kindergarten through 4th grade: Saturday, September 9, 2017
- 5th through 12th grade: Saturday, September 9, 2017 (subject to weather and club field conditions)
- Adults: Sunday, September 10, 2017
Kindergarten through Fourth Grade: Based on Survey results we will be modifying the game schedule format for Fall so that there will be only one Kindergarten - 3rd/4th grade game (one game at each age group) being played during each time period.
Fifth through Twelfth Grade: Games will be scheduled beginning at 9:00AM Saturday mornings and extending throughout the day but games may be scheduled on Sunday afternoons and Friday evenings as well. Times of the last games on Saturdays will be determined by the number of teams.
If your child participates in an age group having an ODD number of teams, you should expect Sunday afternoon games to allow each team to play at least one game each weekend. Sunday games will not be scheduled any earlier than 1:00PM.
Rained out game days may be made-up on Sunday afternoons. Sunday games will not be scheduled any earlier than 1:00PM.
Picture Day: Saturday, September 16, 2017
- RAIN or SHINE EVENT!
- Game & Photo Schedule Posted on intramural tab under schedules.
BSC Fall Festival for Kindergarten through 4th grade: Saturday, October 21, 2017
Final Scheduled Games:
- Pre-School through 4th grade: Saturday, November 4, 2017 or Sunday, November 5, 2017
- 5th through 12th grade: Saturday, November 4, 2017 or Sunday, November 5, 2017
- Adults: Sunday, November 5, 2017
Make Up Game Day - All Age Groups: Saturday, November 11, 2017
Make Up Deadline (last possible makeup games): Sunday, November 12, 2017
Jr. and Sr. High School Soccer Tryouts (Fall Only)
PARENTS: According to BASD, 6th Graders are NOT PERMITTED to participate in Middle School sports. See https://www.boyertownasd.org/Page/1277 for more information.
If your child is selected for a Middle School or High School Soccer team and does not want to play BSC Intramural soccer, you may receive a full refund of your registration fees. In order to secure a spot on an intramural team in the event your child would not be selected for a school team, we recommend that you register you child for Recreational soccer and ask for the refund if they are selected. Many children have tried out for teams, were not selected and were not able to play Recreational soccer either because no room was left and they had not registered during the registration period. Avoid disappointment and register now!
PRE-K THROUGH 4th GRADE PLAYER TRANSPORTATION REQUESTS:
- In the intramural group, a maximum of two transportation requests (in date order received) will be allowed for any one player per age group. Siblings in the same age group will count as one player. Example: Sally Smith is a first grade player. John Fox and Louise Moyer request Sally for carpool purposes on January 10th and 12th. This is OK. Brenda Davis registers on January 20th and requests Sally as well. This will not be allowed because Sally already has two requests.
- Stacked requests will not be honored. From the above example: Brenda Davis requests to play with John Fox for carpooling. This request will not be honored because John has already requested to play with Sally for carpooling.
- All transportation requests will be reviewed and approved by the Intramural Director. The purpose of the change to transportation requests is to discourage "team building". Requests that appear to be for the purpose of team building will not be honored or may be modified (ie, players in a stacked request may be placed on a different team that would still allow some carpooling.)
- Requests for specific coaches will not be honored at Pre-K through 4th Grade. Parents may ask for one coach that they do not want their child to have.
When registration is opened, all roster spots will be made available. Age divisions may be filled before the late registration period begins.
Due to the way players and teams must now be reported to EPYS, Pre-School through 4th Grade is called INTRAMURAL and 5th through 12th is now called RECREATIONAL in the registration system. BSC continues to regard both as parts of the BSC Intramural program.